This website is the property of Home Life Bulgaria Ltd. The page was created to provide information about the services we offer to citizens, commercial structures and NGOs.
Content of the website
The content of this website complies with the requirements of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria. The information published is not legal or business advice, but is provided for informational purposes only. Users of the website assume personal responsibility for evaluating the accuracy of the information or other content available on the website.
Legal status of the owner
"Home Life Bulgaria Ltd. is a capital trading company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria. The company was established for the purpose of carrying out consultancy and intermediary activities in real estate transactions (purchase and sale and rent).
In fulfillment of our obligation to provide information about the rights of individuals to the protection of their personal data, we disclose the following data:
Name: "Home Life Bulgaria" EOOD , hereinafter referred to as "Administrator"
Registered office and registered address. Headquarters and registered office. 1618, Vitosha district, g.k. Manastirski livadi, ul. Radlevitsa No. 85, entrance no. A, fl. 3, app. 12
Address for contact and correspondence. Sofia, "Sredets" district, bul. "Vitosha" 62 B, et. 1.
Contact phone number: +359 877 48 80 48
E-mail address: email@example.com
Competent data protection supervisory authority:
Data Protection Commission
Registered office and registered address. Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia Blvd. "1592, Proff. No. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Address for correspondence. Address for correspondence. "1592, Proff. No. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Phone: 02 915 3 518
By order of the legal representative of the company from 01.03.2021, a set of internal rules for the protection of personal data has been approved, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), in order to regulate the organizational and technical measures taken by the company.
The basic concepts that the Compendium deals with should be clear to users, so we set them out briefly as follows:
- 'personal data' means any information relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person ('data subject'). These are most commonly name, identification number, personal identification number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- 'data subject' means a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier
- 'processing of personal data' means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or a set of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- 'restriction of processing' means the marking of stored personal data in order to restrict their processing in the future
- 'profiling' means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person
- 'personal data record' means any structured set of personal data which is accessed in accordance with criteria, whether centralised, decentralised
- 'controller' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its determination may be laid down in Union or Member State law
- 'processor' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- 'data subject consent' means any freely given, specific indication of the data subject's wishes, by means of a statement indicating the data subject's agreement to personal data relating to him or her being processed
- 'personal data breach' means a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
- "supervisory authority" means an independent public authority established by the Republic of Bulgaria by a statutory instrument.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
The Controller collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the https://homelife.bg/ website, to establish business contact, provide business advice, conclude contracts, make bank payments, on the basis of:
- Inquiry received from the contact form on the website
- Inquiry received on the officially announced email of the company
- Inquiries received on the contact numbers provided
- Your explicit consent as a user of the site
- Establishment of a pre-contractual relationship with a client
- Performance of obligations under a contract with you
- Compliance with statutory obligations
- The purposes of the legitimate interests of the Controller or of a third party
The website of the company does not provide for registration for its use. What is published is publicly available.
In our work and in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, we apply the following principles:
- Good faith
- Limitation of the purposes of processing
- Restriction of storage
- Integrity and confidentiality of processing
Purposes for which we collect, process and store your personal data
We collect and process the personal data provided by you, as users of our website https://homelife.bg/ and the services we provide, for the following purposes:
- Establish working contact and opportunity for feedback
- Individualization of a party to a contract
- Identification of the person authorised to sign the contract
- Conclusion of a contract for the provision of a requested service
- Explicit authorization in the form prescribed by law
- Drawing up protocols for documents and property accepted and handed over
- Sending documents by post or courier
- Statistical purposes
- Making payments
- Compliance with obligations under special regulations for accounting and tax purposes
- Compliance with obligations under the Law on Restriction of Cash Payments
- Compliance with obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering Act
When processing and storing personal data, the Controller may process and store personal data in order to fulfil obligations to:
- National Revenue Agency
- Other public administrations and bodies
- Municipal administrations and bodies
Personal data collected, processed and stored by the Controller
The controller processes categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and reasons:
Details for filling in the contact form and making a request to the Administrator in case of user interest (names and e-mail address)
Purpose for which the data is collected: Making feedback to the user and establishing working contact.
Basis for processing your personal data
The controller shall not collect or process personal data that:
- Reveal racial or ethnic origin
- Disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership
- Reveals genetic and biometric data,
- Disclose health data
- Disclose details of sex life or sexual orientation.
- Concerning persons under 18 years of age, except through or with the express consent of their parents or legal representatives
- Not collected from the persons to whom they relate
- Subject to automated decision making with data
- Subject to transfer to third countries or international organisations
Storage period of your personal data
The controller shall keep data from individuals for a period of 5 years, in view of the general 5-year limitation period provided for by law, to protect its legal interests in the event of legal or administrative disputes. In the event of litigation, that period may be extended until the proceedings are concluded and the judgment enters into force.
The controller shall keep the personal data of the legal representatives of legal entities for a period of 5 years, in view of the general 5-year limitation period provided for by law, for the protection of its legal interests in the event of judicial or administrative disputes. In the event of litigation, this period may be extended until the proceedings are concluded and the judgment enters into force.
The storage of accounting documents concerning consumers shall be carried out in accordance with the procedure and within the time limits provided for in the Accounting Act and the VAT Act, as follows:
Accounting records and reports - 10 years
Documents for financial and tax control - 5 years
All other carriers - 5 years
Transfer of your personal data for processing
The controller may, at its discretion, transfer some or all of your personal data to processors for the purposes of processing to which you have consented, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
In the framework of the performance of a specific assignment and with your consent, we may provide personal data to:
- Notaries entered in the register of the Notary Chamber of the Republic of Bulgaria
- State and municipal administrations
- Non-profit legal entities
- Organisations based on professional, regional or sectoral principles
- Financial institutions
- Commercial entities and individuals
- Other, according to the expressed will of the client
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data are :
- Right to receive information about the processing of your personal data
- Right to access personal data stored about you
- The right to have incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified
- The right to have personal data erased when it is no longer necessary or if its processing is unlawful
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation
- Right to request restriction of processing of your personal data in specific cases
- The right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and to send it to another controller ("data portability")
- The right to request that decisions based on automated processing that affect you or significantly affect you and are based on your personal data are made by natural persons and not just computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and contest the decision
- To exercise your rights, you must contact the Administrator. Your request will be granted without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month or a specific reason will be given for refusal. In this regard, you may be asked to provide additional information to confirm your identity.
Your rights in the event of a personal data breach
If a breach of the security of your personal data is detected which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, the Controller shall notify you of the breach without undue delay, as well as of the measures taken or to be taken.
Your right to lodge a complaint
In the event of a breach of your rights under the above or applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission, for which the necessary information is provided above.
"Home Life Bulgaria" Ltd. may collect, analyze, process, prepare and provide statistical information about the website traffic and other actions of users, advertisers and partners.
What are cookies?
"Cookies are small text files that the page you are visiting may save on your computer or mobile device. Their function is to distinguish you from all other users of the same page, or to store certain information related to your preferences.
"Cookies perform various functions, including:
- To identify registered users
- To analyse how users use the page
- Remember their preferences, such as personal settings
- To help us offer you relevant information in accordance with the consents we have been given.
How to turn off cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu on your computer.
Use of the website. Responsibility
- The Owner endeavours to maintain up-to-date information from sources it believes to be reliable, but does not warrant that they are, or that the page is error-free or that access to it is uninterrupted or uninterrupted.
- The Owner does not endorse and is not responsible for the information contained in websites to which there are hyperlinks, as well as the products, goods and services offered therein.
- The Owner is not responsible for the subjective perception and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information published on the Website.
- The Owner is not responsible for the quality and condition of the connections to the Internet, nor for the functionality of the devices that provide them, from your computer to the server on which the website is hosted.
- The Owner shall not be liable for any loss or direct, indirect or consequential damages, lost profits arising out of or related to your access to and use of the Website.
- The Owner is not responsible for the legality, completeness, correctness and timeliness of the content of third party information resources to which electronic links from this website may point, nor for the legality of the activities of these third parties.
- The Owner shall not be liable for any regulatory changes, actions or inactions of the administration upon which the provision of any of the Services depends.
Agreement to the terms and conditions of use of the website
By visiting Home Life Bulgaria Ltd's website, you agree to our terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to them, please do not use the website and the services provided on it. By using the website you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are designed to govern both the relationship between the owner and the users and the use of the website.
The owner reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of use of the website and the prices of the services offered without prior notice. In the case of established pre-contractual relationships or concluded contracts, the agreed prices and conditions shall apply.